Business Development Manager
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Blue Mountains & Central West
- Escape the hustle and bustle, work in the Blue Mountains
- $100K + super + car allowance and generous bonus structure
- Excellent career progression opportunities with an ASAP start!
Based in the Blue Mountains, our client is an industry leader in energy storage for mission critical applications and continue to innovate and evolve, keeping abreast of new technologies as they emerge.
Currently an exciting career opportunity exists for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their dynamic and successful sales team. This role will be focused on the management of existing accounts and developing new business.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with exceptional commercial sales and business development. You must possess strong communication skills as well as a drive and passion for sales and customer satisfaction.
Your duties will include:
- Account management of major key accounts
- Developing new clients, actively seeking new opportunities for the business to grow
- Prepare and follow up quotes and tenders
- Maintaining an accurate sales pipeline
- Competition research and analysis
- Contract negotiation
- Sales forecasting and budgets
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record of success in a Sales/Business Development role, achieving and exceeding targets
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in the project management and an electrical understanding
- High level attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and development skills
- Sales driven and motivated
- Planning, organisation and time management skills to deliver successful results
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Pre-existing relationships within the industry are preferred
- Experience in the project management and an electrical understanding (advantageous but not essential)
- Current Australian driver’s licence
On offer to the successful candidate is:
- Attractive salary package with excellent incentives and generous bonus structure
- Great company culture and values working as part of a positive & supportive team
- Guidance and training with developing sales strategies to help achieve targets
- Work on multiple projects with an average value of $50k - $100k
- Exciting career progression opportunities
If you have demonstrated sales and business development experience this could be the role for you.
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. This is a great opportunity to join this professional outfit and showcase your sales skills. Why not pick up the phone and call us now for a confidential discussion.
Please call Anita on 1300 789 687