CNC / Lathe Operator
Monday, May 4, 2020
Blue Mountains & Central West
Your new company
Our client is a leader in bathroom services/products and is located in the Penrith area. This company prides itself on its high-quality products, exceptional service, and supportive team environment.
Your new Role:
You will be required to perform all operational aspects of the factory, including running the Flatbed CNC Anderson (ANDI CNC Router).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and operating a Flatbed CNC Router
- Understanding the specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translating instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Report any malfunctions or irregularities
- Documents actions by completing production and quality checks
- Timber experience a must
What you need to be successful:
- Previous CNC experience
- Experience in carpentry, cabinet making or timber cutting operation is highly regarded
- Physically fit and capable of lifting 25kgs
- Current forklift license highly desirable
- Attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- Desire for the opportunity to become a permanent employee
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- On the job training
- Working in a strong and supportive team environment
- Great accessible location
- Hourly rate of $26.93 per hour
- Daily overtime
What do you need to do now
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role or other potential roles please call Sandra on 02 4736 3666