Customer Service Coordinator
Thursday, March 14, 2019
$60K + super
- Work close to home in Sydney's western suburbs
- Work for a global market leader in a supportive and friendly team
- $60K + super, ASAP start!
Based in western Sydney, our client is a global manufacturing market leader who specialise in supplying innovative sustainable building solutions to the construction industry.
Currently an excellent career opportunity exists for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join the busy customer service department. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for delivering world class customer service with a key account management approach.
Be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are leaders in their field always strive for excellence, push the status quo and pride themselves on providing only the highest quality service and products.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Deal directly with customers by telephone, email or in person
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and requests
- Order processing, entering customer orders onto system with accuracy to meet strict production deadlines
- Liaise with internal technical team for product knowledge, order interpretation and customer advice
- Update customer in relation to lead times
- Attend customer site visits when appropriate
- Liaising with contractors when necessary
- Checking of detailed orders to ensure 100% accuracy
- Complete management of customer accounts
- Manage administration
- Handle customer complaints
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercial customer service role
- SAP experience highly regarded but not essential
- MS Office suite competency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Client focused – high level customer service and account management abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to timeframes
- High level of initiative, enthusiasm and motivation
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Positive outlook towards your work and others
What do you get in return?
- Join an industry leading global company who provide a supportive and innovative working environment
- In-depth and ongoing training and support
- Genuine career opportunities available globally
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and attributes to fit the role, we would love to hear from you so please apply with a current resume in MS Word format now. Please address all screening questions fully (do not reply 'see CV' or similar).
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role, or would like to discuss other potential roles and career opportunities then please call Anita now on 02 4736 3666
Complete Recruitment Solutions thanks all applicants for their interest. Unfortunately due to high levels of anticipated response only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.