Factory Hand - Metal Workshop
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
$26.93 per hour + Superannuation + Overtime
Join our team and work for this well-established company who manufacture and supply Construction products. Situated in the Lawson industrial park, they require a reliable Factory Hand worker to assist them in manufacturing custom-designed building facades. This role is reliant on building equipment so reliability and a sense of urgency is necessary, but this is also a very supportive and team-based environment.
Our client is looking for someone who is wanting to take the next step in their career with the opportunity to become the factory managers go to person once trained
What would you be doing in this role?
Working with various metals you will:
- Assist in the construction of facades and and framework as per engineering drawings.
- Using hand tools
- You may use various equipment throughout the day including punches, presses, hydraulic riveters, grinders, saws and many other tools. Training will be provided.
What do you need to be successful?
- The ability to lift up to 25kgs
- You are safety-conscious and have an understanding of the metal industry
- You will be well mannered, well presented and turn up to work on time each day ready to contribute to the production.
- 2 check-able working references
- Ability to use hand tools and previous experience in a manufacturing hands on role
What is in it for you?
- Career progression with the next step in leading a small team
- Great location for people wanting to avoid the hustle and bustle and work in the Blue Mountains
- You will be fully trained in all aspects of the factory
- Variety in your role
- Work closely and learn from a very experienced factory manager
- Hourly rate of $26.93
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role or other potential roles please call Sandra now on 02 4736 3666