Internal Estimator | Technical | Drafting
Friday, May 3, 2019
Generous salary up to $75k + Super
Your new company
Join this leading Australian owned company in height safety and fall protection. They design, manufacture and install safety access systems across various industries through their Australia wide network of branches.
Your new role
A newly created opportunity exists for an Internal Sales Estimator to join their team. We seek a highly motivated individual with proven customer service and estimating / quoting experience. There is no 'cold sales' in this role but you will be liaising with customers, your duties will include:
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Preparation and review of tender quote submissions to prospective clients
- Review and analyse tender specifications, drawings and relevant conditions where necessary
- Follow up of quotes, tender submissions and client orders
- Adhere to budgets and KPI's inline with company requirements
- Assistance with significant projects where required
What do you need?
- Estimating / Quoting experience in the construction or similar industry
- Experience with using Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Revit or similar software will be highly regarded
- Strong technical skills, ability to read and interpret plans
- Highly organised with the capability to prioritise and meet deadlines, outstanding time management skills
- Process driven with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
If you have technical skills, the ability to read drawings or plans and consider yourself good at dealing with customers, building relationships and are a problem solver, this could be for you.
What's in it for you?
- Full-time permanent position
- Genuine career opportunities available
- A generous starting salary up to $75k + Super depending on experience
- Work for a well established company that invest in their staff
- Ongoing training and support
- Ability to take ownership of your role and make a difference
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role, or perhaps this role isn't quite right for you and you would like a chat about your future career options then please call Corine now on 1300 789 687