Mechanical Assistant / Trade Assistant - Lifting Equipment
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Great base pay + daily overtime $$$
Your New Company
Complete Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pre-Delivery Mechanical Assistant to join our global and well known client’s small maintenance team based in Eastern Creek.
Your new Role
You will be required to complete pre-delivery inspections on EWP’s and scissor lifts, and occasionally other plant equipment.
Your daily duties will include;
- Testing the machines to ensure they work correctly before they are sent to the customer
- Sticking decals on machines
- Carrying our basic mechanical repairs if required
- Changing parts if faulty
- Completing all paperwork and pre delivery checks
- Some basic fabrication may be required
- Using hand and power tools and any other adhoc duties.
What do you need to be successful
- Mechanically minded and have a 'hands on' approach
- Experienced working with power and hand tools
- Forklift licence is required
- EWP licence preferred – not essential
- A good attitude and work ethic
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- A good all round knowledge of engines, hydraulics would be ideal – not essential
This is a great opportunity to get into the elevated work platform industry and work for a global company in a sought after location in Eastern Creek, working with a small team in a clean and spacious workshop.
If you have forklift or warehouse experience and would like to be involved in a more hands on mechanical role this could be a great start.
What do you get in return
- Ongoing stable work with the view to permanency after the probation period
- Standard hours are from 830am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Daily overtime is available
- Small friendly & clean working environment
- Opportunity to learn different aspects of EWP’s
- Base pay rate starting from $26 per hour + super + overtime
- Clear on average over $1000 weekly
What do you need to do now
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. For a confidential chat about this or other career opportunities please call Corine on 02 4736 3666