Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Up to $60K + super
- Work close to home in Sydney's western suburbs!
- Expand your Project Administrator skills and experience!
- 6 month part-time contract role with an ASAP start!
Based in Western Sydney, our client is a leading national organisation focused in the area of height safety, access and fall-protection solutions. They have a national and international capability to design and install height safety solutions on a range of structures across a wide range of industries.
Currently an opportunity exists for an experienced Project Administrator to join their busy Projects Team. The role is a 6 month contract, working 3 days per week with an ASAP start.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is flexible and able to work under pressure with the ability to prioritise and adjust to different workloads. You will be customer service focused and possess excellent communication skills.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Confirm that client information is accurate, ie, client orders, account status, site information, ensuring contract, sub-contract agreements and minor works agreements have been signed and completed
- Document preparation – compile and collate file paperwork and installer job packs
- Assemble relevant safety and site documentation for submission to the client prior to works commencing
- Raise order requests
- Preparation of operations manuals, compliance certificates and warranty
- Raise invoices for all works installed including consolidating progress payments with installations to date
- Answering phones when required and directed callers to the right person
- Assistance with significant projects where required
- Provide support to the Project Manager as required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Project administration experience – construction industry preferred but not essential
- Intermediate MS Office & MS Excel skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills; aptitude for literacy and numeracy
- Highly organised with the capability to prioritise and meet deadlines; outstanding time management skills
- Focused, high level attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Positive approach to work and colleagues
- To be reliable and punctual
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and attributes to fit the role, we would love to hear from you so please apply with a current resume in MS Word format now. Please address all screening questions fully (do not reply 'see CV' or similar).
Complete Recruitment Solutions thanks all applicants for their interest. Unfortunately due to high levels of anticipated response only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. If you have specific questions you'd like answered or to have a chat about the role please contact Anita during business hours on 02 4736 3666.