Security CCTV Technician | Installation work
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Fantastic rates + super + overtime
Your new company:
Our client is considered one of the most specialised optical fibre cabling companies within the Sydney market. They keep going from strength to strength with a range of diverse projects all across Sydney.
Your new role:
Due to continued growth the opportunity now exists for an experienced Security CCTV Technician to work on a commercial fit-out project based in Sydney CBD, there is the potential for long term project based work afterwards.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Installation and testing of CCTV equipment
- Running cable as required
- Use of hand and power tools and equipment as required
- General ad-hoc site-related duties as requested
What do you need to be successful?
- Your current drivers licence and your own reliable transport
- Open Cabling Registration
- White Card
- Your security licence (Class 2)
- Reliable, punctual with a good work ethic
- A basic level of understanding of electrical works, running cables etc
- Good presentation
- Good communication skills
What can you expect in return?
- Unique Opportunity - Work with one of the best in the business
- Great earning potential - A competitive base rate from $35 - $40 based on experience + super + overtime. Contractors are also encouraged to apply.
- The opportunity to use and develop your skills within a team of other top quality professionals
- Initial short term project from 1-2 months with the opportunity to continue
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role, or would like to discuss other potential roles and career opportunities then please call Corine now on 02 4736 3666
Please Note: You must have the right to live and work in Australia. Due to the urgency of the roles overseas applications will not be accepted.