Wednesday, March 6, 2019
- Work as part of a friendly and supportive team
- Work close to home in Sydney's western suburbs!
- $65K + super, ASAP start!
A global elevated work platform service provider is looking for an experienced Service Coordinator to join their busy team. This is a well-known, reputable company providing a friendly and supportive working environment based in western Sydney with branches all over Australia.
A good culture is extremely important so we are looking for someone with a great ‘can-do’ attitude and approach to work.
To be successful in this role you will be motivated and highly organised with a strong customer service ethic, possess excellent communication skills and be a team player.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Answering and fielding service department calls
- Coordinate the field service team and repairs
- Scheduling and reporting for field service, workshop repairs and major inspection workflows
- Creation and management of department job cards
- Preparation of client correspondence
- Maintain complete and accurate service register records
- Liaising with technical/service staff
- Ordering of parts as required
- Assist with review timesheets
- General administration support
- Assistance with significant projects where required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role (service, rental, EWP industry)
- Proficient in MS Suite with intermediate MS Excel skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at the same time
- Customer service focus and professional phone manner
- Highly organised with the capability to prioritise and meet deadlines, outstanding time management skills
- Focused, excellent attention to detail and well organised
- Positive approach to work and colleagues
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic
- Reliable and punctual
In return, you will be offered a permanent position with a competitive salary from $65k-$70k based on experience working for a national company who provide a supportive and friendly working environment. If you have a background in facilities management or construction with estimating experience this could be for you
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role then please call Anita now on 02 4736 3666 between 8am-5pm Monday to Friday.