Site Supervisor / Foreman - Insurance, Building & Construction
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Excellent salary package from $105k - $130k
Your new company
Based in Sydney’s inner west, our client is a well-established construction and restoration business specialising in insurance repair and strata work from small to large technical projects within the residential and commercial sector. They have a great reputation, a great team, provide a friendly, supportive and enjoyable workplace with genuine career opportunities.
Your new role
What an opportunity to join one of the best in their field!
Due to expansion and consistent growth we are looking for 2 x Supervisor’s to join the team on a permanent basis, running a range of projects within the Sydney metro area reporting to the Project Manager.
Your day to day responsibilities will include
- Carrying out site inspections from start to completion
- Receiving & scheduling jobs in liaison with the Project Manager
- Managing multiple projects at once, typically between 10 – 30
- Liaising and managing sub-contractors onsite
- Obtaining and ensuring all certificates, SWMS & paperwork from contractors, engineers etc are obtained and compliant
- Liaising with clients onsite, providing consistent updates
- Ensuring a high level of quality workmanship is carried out by the contractors
What you will need to be successful?
- Trade qualified builder, carpenter or similar
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisor role within the construction industry. Experience within the insurance and strata industry would be highly regarded
- Ability to manage and supervise contractors
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written including emailing etiquette
- A great attitude, flexibility, honesty & trustworthy
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Current drivers licence & white card
- Tech savvy
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a stable company that keeps going from strength to strength
- Great opportunity to be in a supervising role managing contractors
- Work within the Sydney region only, no long distance travel
- Fully maintained company vehicle, phone and Ipad
- Fantastic career opportunities and progression available
- Standard working hours are Monday to Friday typically between 7am – 4pm
- Attractive salary from $85k - $100k + car + super (based on experience)
This is a great opportunity to work for a good reputable company that really do value their staff & offer genuine career opportunities. Your positive can do attitude will mean everything to these guys. Training is provided where required however you will need to have experience within a similar role and be able to manage contractors and liaise with clients onsite, you will be the face of the company in this vital position, as such communication and presentation skills are critical.
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. For a confidential discussion about this role, or other career opportunities please call Corine now on 02 4736 3666