Telecommunications: Data Cabler Technician | Cabling Technician
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Fantastic rates + super + overtime
Your new company:
Our client is considered one of the most specialised optical fibre cabling companies within the Sydney market.
Your new role:
Due to continued growth the opportunity now exists for an experienced Data Cabler to work on a commercial fit-out project based in Sydney CBD, there is the potential for long term project based work afterwards.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Installation of data cabling
- Running cable
- Testing and Commissioning
- Use of hand and power tools and equipment as required
- General ad-hoc site-related duties as requested
What do you need to be successful?
- WHS construction induction white card
- Open cabler registration - with endorsement
- Own transport and driver's licence
- Running cable, CAT5 and CAT6 experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of reliability
- Basic hand tools are an advantage
What can you expect in return?
- Unique Opportunity - Work with one of the best in the business
- Great earning potential - A competitive base rate from $35 - $40 based on experience + super + overtime
- Plenty of opportunity for overtime
- The opportunity to use and develop your skills within a team of other top quality professionals
- Training and development
- Initial short term project from 1-2 months with the opportunity to continue
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role, or would like to discuss other potential roles and career opportunities then please call Corine now on 02 4736 3666
Please Note: You must have the right to live and work in Australia. Due to the urgency of the roles overseas applications will not be accepted.