Truck Driver | HR Truck Driver
Friday, March 8, 2019
Generous base salary + super + incentives
Your new company
Reach Your Potential, All Training Provided!
Be more then just a Truck Driver!
Join a professional and dynamic outfit that's heavily invested in the training and development of it's staff and emphasises excellence in customer service. This company leads the way in customer care.
If you're looking for a role that will enable you to develop and progress in a supportive and professional environment whilst learning all the ins-and-outs of the equipment hire industry, there's no better place to do it than here.
Your daily activities will include;
- Working for this specialised hire company you will provide a superior level of customer service
- You will learn all about this company's range of equipment - including instructing customers on safe and effective operation
- Loading/unloading equipment onto a truck or ute and restraining the load
- Delivering equipment to site, providing on-site support and picking up equipment afterwards, ensuring associated paperwork is filled out at all times
- This role includes plenty of driving but more importantly customer service
What do you need to be successful;
- A genuine desire to help customers in whatever way necessary, to 'go the extra mile'
- A current NSW Driver's Licence, HR licence or higher is required
- A current forklift licence - or willing to get one
- White Card
- The ability to drive manual and to tow trailers
- A strong commitment to your work with a proven history of reliability and punctuality
- Customer service experience is essential
What do you get in return?
- Training and development from an industry leader with fantastic opportunities to develop a career
- A friendly, supportive, team-based workplace with a great culture
- Stable employment within a national company that is consistently growing
- Competitive salary with guaranteed yearly increases + incentives
- For the right people, unparalleled opportunities exist for promotion
This is a Monday to Friday role, enjoy your weekends and a good work life balance. Base salary starting from $60k + super + bonuses, That's $29 -$30 per hour. Fantastic career opportunities, join a well known name and work for one of the best.
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' now and follow the prompts. If you would like a confidential discussion about this role, or would like to discuss other potential roles and career opportunities please call Corine now on 02 4736 3666
A full list of all available roles can be found on our website: