Warehouse Storeperson / LO Forklift Operator
Friday, February 7, 2020
$39.89 per hr + Super
Warehouse Store Person / LO Forklift Operator
Our client is a well-established global organisation. They have an educated and professional workforce and offer excellent working conditions. Two vacancies have become available for experienced warehouse operators with excellent attitudes to join their team.
About the role:
Working within a team, you will be tasked with ensuring the accuracy and quality of work within all areas of the warehouse. You will integrate within the warehouse team and support the business by:
- Picking and packing orders accurately
- Loading and unloading stock
- Operating a LO forklift safely and efficiently
- Performing cycle counting, stock consolidations, stocktakes, and stock rotations
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Receiving and processing stock returns
- Ensuring good housekeeping standards are met
- Adhering to safety regulations at all times
- Providing feedback to the Warehouse Supervisor or Manager regarding issues in the warehouse
What you will need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- An outstanding and proactive attitude to work
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- LO forklift ticket with experience is strongly preferred
- Experience using some sort of warehousing software such as SAP
- A full understanding of warehousing functions and procedures
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- A stable work history
- Full rights to live and work in Australia
This is a casual role with a view to permanency for the right candidates. Your hourly rate (whilst casual) would be $39.89 + super.
If you have proven experience in a similar role with a high-performance track record, we'd love to hear from you.
This company is committed to EEO, WH&S, ethical practices and the principals of cultural diversity in the workplace.