Disability Services Manager
Monday, July 25, 2022
Salary neg depending on exp. Pls call for a chat.
- Full Time permanent position
- Growing organisation with plenty of opportunities
- Excellent reward and recognition programs in place
About the Employer
Our client provides people focussed NDIS support services to a range of clients all around Australia.
Our client values their staff, sets realistic and achievable goals and they reward success..
Established in 2017, our client has established multiple successful sites around Australia and they are still growing with a new branch to be opened within the next 6 months.
About the Role
Due to business growth, my client has a position available in Blacktown for an experienced and driven Disability Services Manager.
Your new role will include:
- Management of disability services for the Blacktown site
- Leading and managing the disability programs to ensure quality outcomes for participants
- Supervising, mentoring and leading employees, including volunteers, with 4 direct reports and up to 30 indirect reports
- Creating recruitment and retention strategies for your site
- Coordinating ongoing training and development for your team
- Management of financial matters including budgeting, reporting and obtaining additional funding
- Building strong relationships with government departments, the team and the community
This role will suit an experienced and passionate Disability Services Manager with strong relationship building, leadership and site management abilities.
We are ideally looking for the following key skills:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Disability Services Management role
- Strong connections and relationships within the community
- The ability to build and develop a positive site culture
- A high level of integrity and dedication
What’s in it for YOU
- Above industry standard salary package depending on your experience - (call me for a confidential chat for more details)
- Excellent reward and recognition program
- A long term role within a growing organisation
What you’ll need
- Tertiary qualifications Disability management, leadership or business (Or significant advancement towards these)
- Current Drivers License and Vehicle
- A current Working with Children's Check
- A current Police Check
- A strong focus on quality and customer experience
Apply now by sending your resume in WORD format
Phone Kirby Crawford on 02 4736 3666 for a confidential discussion about your career desires and expectations.