Field Service Technician / CNC Electrician
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Field Service Technician – CNC Machine’s - Electrician
Our Client is a global leader in the technology, manufacturing, and supply of machines and components for processing wood, glass, stone, plastic, and metal product industry.
Your role is to install our leading CNC machines within the wood tech stream to clients located all across NSW and occasionally interstate. You will be responsible for providing our valued customers with onsite support for troubleshooting and scheduled maintenance.
You will report to the Service Team leader that has the extensive industry experience and will provide you with ongoing development opportunities.
- Install, service, and troubleshoot CNC machines for new and existing customers onsite
- Provide service and customer support during field customer visits
- Travel to customers in your local city and occasional domestic travel
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Troubleshoot, diagnose errors or technical problems, and determine solutions on all machines
- Produce timely and detailed service reports and document processes
- Operate equipment and machinery in a safe manner
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Build positive relationships with customers and provide customer satisfaction
- Complete electronic work orders according to work schedule
- Attend product, service training locally and internationally
- Provide training to customers and other service technicians
- Work with spare parts, team leaders, hotlines, customer service representatives to action customer queries
We are looking for someone who is hands-on with a can-do attitude. Apply now if you have industry experience, similar machine repair/service experience for a guaranteed interview.
- Experience with installing, serving, or troubleshooting CNC Machine Technology is essential
- Experience with electrical fault finding / mechanically savvy and familiar with technical installation work of high-end equipment in the following industries desired; wood, stone or glass, medical-grade systems, vehicle, cranes, trade machinery, aviation/arm (not essential)
- Experience in installation or servicing of mechanical/technical machines
- Qualifications in electrical, electronics, mechanical, or engineering desired
- Electrical trade qualified cert 3, OR aligned cert 3 disconnect/re-connect license.
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer system skills, including Microsoft Suite
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Experience in technical service interventions mainly on industry machinery
- Mechanical, electronic/electrical principles knowledge
In return, we can offer you an attractive remuneration package, a strong INTERNATIONAL parent company, a reputable brand, international and interstate travel opportunities, and career progression opportunities.
Established in 1969, we have grown to become a multinational industrial group with 4 divisions with over 8 production sites, with customers in 120 countries with 4,000 employees throughout the world.
The new head office is located southwest Sydney in Wetherill Park, with interstate offices located in Melbourne, Queensland, and Perth.
We are most proud and known for our innovation driving force, our consistent quality, and our people. Apply now for a life-changing career opportunity with an industry leader!
Package includes: Base + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Travel + Overtime