Storeman/ Forklift Driver
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Work for a great Company who recognise and reward their staff
Opportunity for self-growth and development
Our Client has over 40 years of experience in their specialised field of flooring products and is the platform for exciting new and developing product systems. Due to the growth of the business, a position has become available to join the team and grow and develop with this Company.
- Picking and packing
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Putting away orders
- Other general housekeeping duties
- High Reach Forklift driving
- Stock takes
- Cycle counts
Equipment used on-site include; pallet jacks, counterbalance & high reach forklifts.
To succeed in this role you will need;
- A current LF Forklift Licence
- Possess great attention to detail
- Be reliable and punctual
- Possess a positive work attitude and great work commitment
- Looking for a long term role with the chance for progression
- Be a team player and able to work autonomously as required
- LR license desirable
What you need to know
- Day shift hours are 9.00 am -5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Temp to perm role - this is a fulltime ongoing position with the view to permanency
- Pay rate starts at $28.20 ph
- Work for a good company and friendly team that provide training and long term opportunities
- This is an allrounder role - you will NOT sit on a forklift all day
What do you need to do now?
Click on 'APPLY' and follow the prompts. If you would like to discuss your application further please call Sandra on 02 4736 3666.
We will review every application and get back to you ASAP
A full list of all available roles can be found on our website: