Thursday, January 14, 2021
- $30 - 35 per hour plus super.
- Part-time role. Flexible working hours available.
- Small team and loads of potential for regular part-time work?
Our Client is small successful family-owned and operated Home Improvement Company who specialise in Plantation Shutters, Carports And Patio Awnings, Glass and Screen Enclosures are looking for an extra pair of helping hands.
This is a casual ongoing position with flexible hours.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Demonstrated experience as a building Trades Assistant
- Experience and competent with hand and power tools
- Have a car license and their own reliable transport
- Must be reliable and presentable
- Able to work successfully within a team or autonomously
- Able to follow instructions
- Good Customer Service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show initiative and a willingness to work as a team member
- Physically fit
- reliable and punctual
- Excellent communication skills
In return for these skills, attributes and experience the company will reward you with excellent working conditions and a competitive hourly rate of $30 - $33 per hour.
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter by clicking the apply now button.
Must be willing to operate within the Company's requirements for quality, safety and risk assessment compliance.